Friday, May 28, 2010

A New Look!

Thanks to my uber creative, net-savvy sis, Adie, for helping me create a new look for this wedding blog. :)
Alvin and I chose Disney's UP to be the theme of our wedding. After seeing that movie for the first time, he called me his Ellie and he was my Carl. That's how we envision ourselves many years from now - old and gray, wrinkly, but still together and still very much in-love.

We'll show you how our invitations and souvenir designs look soon. The invitation is a mix of blue and pink, with an image of that famous floating house in the movie, carried by balloons. Our music CD souvenirs are going to look like Ellie badges - that grape soda crown, remember? I found this computer shop in Kamuning where they print directly on the CD (plus print the case cover art and burn the songs, too) for just 35 pesos/cd. Coolness!


No comments: