Saturday, June 5, 2010

Meeting up with our entourage...

...well, part of the entourage, that is.

We met up with my college friends the other night for a lovely dinner at Romulo's Cafe. I already informed them beforehand of the roles they were going to play in our wedding. We showed them how their dresses would look like, and the colors they'd be wearing. Vin and I decided to drop the pink motif and go for a colorful entourage, like the balloons that carried the house in the movie "Up." So, my flower girls decided they wanted yellow, and my secondary sponsors would wear blue.

I haven't seen my friends in a long while, so the stories were endless. It was also the first time Vin and I shared wedding plans and details with them. It was a happy night. Looking forward to the sukatan with my seamstress. That should be fun!

:)


Bride and Groom with flower girls (from girl in blue jacket) Jeje, Trina and Nadine, and cord sponsor Len.

No comments: